Thinking about buying, renting or selling property in Austin?
As part of its series of events on living and working in Austin, Irish Network Austin will host market experts to advise you on the legalities of renting, buying, or selling property in Texas.
This workshop aims to share advice on Austin’s property market for people of all ages and circumstances. Whether you’ve just moved here, you want to take the next step on the property ladder, or you just want to plan for the future… come join us!
What you can expect to learn:
- How can I identify the part of town that fits my needs? (Safety, affordability, transportation, etc)
- What do I need to know before renting a house or apartment here?
- I just moved to the US so I don’t have a credit score. Help!
- How can I accurately compare costs for renting vs buying?
- Important trends in Austin’s property market
- Can I buy property if I’m not a US citizen?
- What do I need to be aware of before purchasing as a non-US citizen?
- What’s involved in financing & purchasing a property in Texas?
Nicole Cooper, Horizon Realty
Colum Kelly, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Drinks reception at 6:30pm, workshop starts at 7:00pm sharp
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.